Updated: Thu, 08/07/2010 - 22:04 Author: ichthus
LUTHER KING HOUSE
MA in Contextual Theology
Validated by the University of Manchester
New Pathway for Theological Educators
- Are you helping Christian adults learn? Are you taking up a job where adult education is important? Then this strand is designed for you!
- Explores the principles and practice of theological education
- Taught modules led by Dr. David Goodbourne and Revd Dr. Christine Jones
- Courses can be taken for personal interest or for credit towards an MA, PG Dip or PG Cert
- Classes are on Monday mornings or afternoons
- New strand starts September 2010 - applications still welcome
The Theological Educators strand is just one of a number of pathways through the MA to meet a wide range of interests. Whether you are involved in ministry, mission, faith-based community work or lay forms of Christian education or service, our MA level courses provide great opportunities for furtehr study and professional development, encouraging you to take your own context seriously and reflect on your own practice and experience. The MA can be studied on a full-time (one year) or part-time basis, with a variety of timetabling options to suit different people's needs and to enable study to be combined with work and family life.
Contact us for more information - staff available throughout the summer